[Smart WiFi]- 3. WiFi - Donkey
[How to Use]
Click the Smart Connect button.
[How to Share and Connect]
1. When there is no available AP except for security-locked APs, Smart Wi-Fi requests the Wi-Fi Donkey server to search for available security-locked APs.2. If there are available security-locked APs, Smart Wi-Fi receives data for connection and automatically tries to connect to the APs.
* To use the Wi-Fi Donkey function, one or more security-locked APs shall be shared.
* Connection data including the password is not disclosed to the beneficiary.
* A user may activate the Wi-Fi Donkey function at the Settings menu, and GPS is activated to use the Wi-Fi Donkey function.
* Access to the 3G network is required to use the Wi-Fi Donkey function, and data service fees may be charged according to the rate system.
How to Use Wi-Fi Donkey – AP Sharing
Security-locked AP Sharing
Check “Security-locked AP Sharing” option, enter the password and click the “Connect” button.
Sharing Status Confirmation Message
After being connected, the message “AP was successfully shared” is displayed.
Checking the List of Shared APs
Check in the Settings -> List of Shared APs menu
How to Use Wi-Fi Donkey – Deactivate AP Sharing
Shared AP Management
Select the AP from the List of Shared APs
Deactivation of Sharing
Enter the password of the AP and deactivate sharing.
Checking the List of Shared AP
Check whether the AP for which sharing has been deactivated is displayed on the list of shared APs.
How to Use Wi-Fi Donkey using Smart Connect
As explained in the Smart Connect section, which was covered as the second item of Smart Wi-Fi functions, a user may use the Wi-Fi Donkey function. When there is no available AP, a user may request data to connect a security-locked shared AP to a Donkey server. The server enables the user to access a shared AP if a shared AP is available.